Steps to outstanding client service
Client Service Research
In a large-scale study conducted for a major international professional service firm, corporate purchasers of a broad range of professional services including audit, actuarial, consulting, legal, and marketing services were asked to rate their experiences with professional service firms on two dimensions:
- First, evaluate satisfaction with the technical quality of the work done for them. Satisfaction was consistently high. Clients seem to have little trouble finding technically competent people to help them.
- Next the clients were asked to rate the level of satisfaction with the way they were dealt with by the professionals involved during the engagement. Satisfaction levels were extremely low and the complaints were many. The importance of good relationship management is borne out by another research question, in which corporate executives were asked about referrals (or recommendations). Only 10% of all referrals were found to be cases where technical considerations or “results” were given as the reason for the referral. A full 90% of the reasons given for referrals were related to the relationship created.
Most clients say that, if they could find a service provider who reliably behaved in the ways described on the next page, they would be:
- More likely to return to that provider
- More willing to refer that provider
- Less fee-sensitive about the provider’s services
☆ Distributor acknowledges that the Products and any technical data related thereto are or may be subject to United States export control laws, regulations or the like. Distributor agrees that it will not transfer, export or re-export the Product or any technical data, including without limitation any documentation, or information that incorporates, is derived from or otherwise reveals such, without complying with all applicable U.S. export control laws, regulations and the like.
☆ I, the undersigned, am the accountant, hereby certify that WP MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is a legal entity organized on November 16, 1998 at the Division of Corporation, under the laws of the State of Florida, document number 998000097266 with a sole shareholder and director, YUEE ZHANG. As of today, this Corporation is in its good standing active status.
☆ 本人（签名人）为会计师，兹证明WP MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES，INC.是根据佛罗里达州法律在公司注册处于1998年11月16日组建的法律实体，文件号为998000097266，张跃意（YUEE ZHANG）是唯一股东兼董事。至今为止，本公司正常运营。
☆ The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me on third day of November 2008 by Janet Bruttell who is personally known to me or who has produced driver’s license as identification.
☆ 2008年11月3日，珍妮特·布鲁特尔（Janet Bruttell）向我提交上述文书进行确认，我本人认识她或者她已经提交了驾照作为身份证明